Sales 3.0 Workshop
Sales Coaching Excellence: The Path to a Best-in-class Sales Force
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Time: 8:30-11:30 am
Location: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
Frontline sales management is one of the most challenging jobs in business today. There's constant chaos that distracts managers from the important work of being a sales coach. Yet, it's been proven time and again that coaching – especially developmental skills coaching – produces a multiplier effect that can radically improve sales performance.
In this workshop, sales transformation expert Mike Kunkle will provide simple yet highly-effective methods for getting the most out of your sales talent in the shortest amount of time. Topics covered during this workshop will include:
- How to use sales analytics to determine where to spend your limited coaching time for the best results
- How to use the ROAM model to analyze what to coach and elevate to best-practice behaviors
- How to use performance analysis to determine the best performance intervention
- Simple methods for conducting effective field training and skills coaching
- How to implement a cadence of coaching to develop sales mastery and deliver results
At the end of the workshop, you'll have what you need to follow a proven-effective path to develop sales coaching excellence – and, as a result, develop a best-in-class sales force.
Workshop Presenter: Mike Kunkle, VP of Sales Transformation Services, Fast Lane Digital